Monday, March 9, 2009

Why?

I have another blog. It's fun. It's rewarding. I have blogging friends, followers, regular commenters.

But lately, nothing feels inspired.

I have so much I want to say. But I don't like being vulnerable. I don't want my own family, let alone the world, to know the weak parts of me. I have a pride issue, I think.

This is my first step in reaching out. I'm not ready to take ownership of what I write, yet. But I can't hold it in any longer.

Maybe I'll change. Maybe I'll want to share who I really am with the world one day. Maybe it will accidentally be uncovered and I'll have to accept the consequences. That's a risk I'm finally willing to take.

If you guess who I am, which is certainly not impossible, do me a favor. Don't say anything about it. Let me live in ignorance, so I can be free to speak what's on my heart.

And in a way, speak on behalf of thousands of unnamed, anonymous women everywhere.

Thank you...

No comments: