Monday, March 23, 2009

Thankfulness

First of all, checking in on my "Enjoy That Cheesecake!" post from last Monday. I've been trying! Not perfect, but trying...

And I am down from 11.8 pounds to 8.2 pounds to lose by June! Wahoo! I even did one evening of yoga - the first since I was pregnant with my toddler! We can do this...

Then I wanted to jump in with At the Well's assignment today - listing things I am thankful for about my husband. Here we go...

  1. He checks out for my safety. Today I left home on a road trip, and just before I left, he got the car cleaned out and checked the oil.
  2. He cares for our daughter. She is the highlight of his day; the light of his life. I love watching the two of them together.
  3. He lets me know what he thinks. This has its pros and cons, of course! Today I choose to focus on the pros. No guesswork involved.
  4. He is intelligent and interested. It's nice to converse with someone who gets what I'm saying and has opinions about it.
  5. He's physically fit. Though he moans about his disappearing youth, he remains in shape and can beat just about anyone half his age with physical competitions.

There's more, of course - just saving some stuff for next time...

No comments: