Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Who Am I?

I am unnamed. But that does not mean I don't exist. Let me tell you who I strive to be. Who I really am inside, once you get past the flawed outer layers.

My Personal Affirmation

I am a child of God, blessed and loved as I am. He gives me the courage and confidence to face every challenge of every day as I stay in His will. His love compels me to love each person I come across in my walk with Him. Loving God and others is my #1 priority.

I am a bright, knowledgeable woman with many talents. I use these for God’s glory, not my own. I nurture these talents with study and practice. I do not shy from using my talents, but rather take every opportunity to use them when they will demonstrate love for God and others.

I am a steady, upbeat woman who enjoys having fun and finds ways to brighten my day by brightening others’. I strive to find the best in each person.

I am a beautiful, physically fit, healthy woman. I honor God with my body, submitting my desires to Him each day.

I am a loving wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, and friend. I value the relationships in my life and nurture them as a testimony of God’s love to me.

I use my resources wisely and live a balanced, mission-focused life.

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.

I am who God created me to be.

No comments: