Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thursday 13 - Change Needed


Do you ever take a physical assessment of yourself and come up with a plan for change? Here's my self-improvement plan...
  1. Straighten my teeth
  2. Whiten my teeth
  3. Lose weight
  4. Get fit
  5. Get my hair cut and highlighted, or something
  6. Lasik surgery so I can lose the glasses
  7. A new wardrobe
  8. A makeover and lessons on makeup
  9. A pedicure
  10. Something to eliminate bad breath for sure and forever
  11. Time in my schedule to keep myself looking fit and good every day
  12. A belly ring
  13. While we're at it, breast implants, and maybe a face lift...

And that's just the outside. Can you imagine all the changes needed on the inside? And all the changes I want to make to my surroundings? Where do I start?

No comments: